Date: 17 Sep 2019
Time: 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Time zone: BST
Format: Online webinar
Language: English (with French interpretation)
In this short online webinar, we’ll give National Coordinating Organisations a refresher course on how to create publicity materials using Views from the Frontline branding.
This webinar is essential if you plan to create materials to publicise your organisation’s involvement in Views from the Frontline. For example, banners, reports, posters, presentations, policy briefings or online content.
Key topics covered will include:
- How to follow the branding guidelines
- Use of the Views from the Frontline logo
- Colours and typefaces
- Iconography and branding elements
- Using the EU logo and including the correct disclaimer
- An overview of available resources and how to access them
- The process for designing materials, receiving feedback and getting approval for your branded materials
The webinar will consist of a 20-minute presentation followed by a question and answer session.
Please register below to attend this webinar. Once you’ve registered, we’ll confirm your booking and send you a link to attend the online webinar.
Book your place
Bookings are closed for this event.